Vibes Events, a leading staffing agency in the UAE, based in Abu Dhabi, is urgently looking for experienced personnel in an administrative positions. For more details see below description.
- Administration Coordinator,Senior Administration Coordinator
- Vibes Events
- Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Gulf Times
Requirements & Experience
- Handling client inquiries.
- Preparing accurate, elaborate quotations and responding to RFPs.
- Following up on LP-Os, legal agreements and payments from the client
- Communicating project details to the Project Department.
- Preparing costing and invoices after the completion of the project.
- Preparing bank/ government correspondence.
Competencies & Skills:
- Excellent communication (both written and spoken) skills in English.
- Advanced (In-depth knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) computer skills
- Outstanding customer service and follow-up skills.
- Head for numbers and good math skills.
- Extremely organized, precise and attentive to details.
- Ability to multi task and be time-efficient.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and take initiative.
Salary Package & Benefits
- Candidates for Administration Coordinator must have 5-7 years experience In handling major responsibilities for active companies In the UAE and the total package will be Dhs 7,000 to Dhs 10,000 P.M. depending on experience and qualifications.
- Candidates for Senior Administration Coordinator must have 10-15 years experience in handling major responsibilities for active companies in the UAE and the total package will be Dhs12,000 to Dhs14,000 P.M. depending on experience and qualifications.
- Expiry date of the job is not mentioned by the company
Email & Apply online
Interested candidates, ready to join immediately, may email their CV to: